|
music profile Create Your Badge i am shaine and i will be 23 coming august 31st. archives January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 June 2012 October 2012 footprints xoxo |
Monday, August 23, 2010 @ 1:23 PM
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Today was the long anticipated/dreaded first day of school, and the very first module that we had was Arts Appreciation. Well, after attending 2 hours of the lesson, I must say.. I don't really have the knack for artsy art! There is a lot of forms of art, but learning how to appreciate them in-depth.. It kind of kills any form of love that I have for any piece of art. I may be saying this because I am still relatively new to making appreciative comments about art, maybe my viewpoint would change after taking 7 weeks of this module! THE BUS WAS VERY CROWDED, the textbook + laptop were really heavy and I had to stand throughout. Sheeeeeesh. I left the house at 6.45am and was still late for school, so I guess I need to leave at 6.35am on Friday. T__T So it was a supposed 3 hour lesson, but the lecturer ended more than an hour early because he had to rush off somewhere. I have no idea where, but we stood to benefit anyway! This calls for a trip down to Macdonalds for breakfast! Tehehee, been such a long time since I had Mac's for breakfast. The last time I had it, I think it was around end July after I just resigned from TCC. Hotcakes was heavenly with maple syrup and butter~ and brilliant company where we just talked and laughed. It was a pity we didn't sit with the TP gang though, I was looking forward to bonding with them or something. 1 hour plus of eating/chatting/laughing, and decided to call it a day. The bus was SO empty when I boarded, and I have nothing to complain about that! It's rare that I'm LEAVING Bugis at 11am, because usually at this time, I think I just woke up or something. Heh heh. So this is how half of my Monday is spent? I FINALLY GOT MY NAIL POLISH REMOVER! T_T The blue nail polish on my nails are chipped and all, but I ran out of nail polish remover so I just left my nails at that. I can finally change nail color! T_T It was fortunate for me that the rain stopped just as I alighted from the bus. I just have to blog about last Saturday, because I met up with Elaine and QY! We had Thai Express for dinner, and later headed to Yami Yogurt for JUMBO peach yogurt with free raisin toppings. Raisin toppings courtesy of Qiuyan, cos she had this pack of Ligo raisins with her. HAHAHAHA. (Y) We walked over to Elaine's house after that. The neighborhood estate is like a maze, I think in Jurong the estates are all like mazes and once you go in, you won't find your way out for an hour. :p We played Monopoly Deal at her house! I am completely new to the game, even the boardgame itself, so it took me around 2.5 rounds to get what was going on. Haha! By the time I got it, we played another round and got tired of it. We ended up planning what to do for our next gathering, which is most probably my birthday celebration! Steamboat at my house? My mother is trying to talk me into having Zhi Char somewhere, but I think having a steamboat at home is more cost-saving, albeit a little inconvenient. I guess I'll decide again! WE ARE GOING TO PITCH A TENT AT EAST COAST PARK! Tehehe, but that is after the 7th month. Totally can't wait, I haven't been to East Coast Park ever since I got back from China. :( OKKKAYYYY. This is getting to be a pretty long entry, I guess I will end off here. 3pm lesson tomorrow, HELL YEAH. Labels: birthday, food, friends, outing, school, UNLV |