music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Thursday, July 29, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
Confinement Escapade.

After 3 consecutive days of being cooped up at home, I finally stepped out of the house today to embark on a journey to.. Bugis. Yesterday night, I thought to myself "This isn't right, I shouldn't be rotting at home anymore. I have to get myself out of the house and go somewhere farther than Bukit Panjang" Therefore, I asked Belinda over MSN whether she wants to meet up for lunch TODAY. And so, we did!

Bugis has lots of cheap and good eateries in the small alley ways behind Bugis Junction, so we walked around there. Found this cafe (I forgot the name but it's a steakhouse) which has a lunch promotion at 2 4-course set meal at $20 NETT. This offer is too good to miss! The steak was pretty good, but Belinda commented that her fried dory wasn't perfect. Clam chowder can be improved on, and the iced tea was good. ;)

After lunch, off to the next targeted area Bugis Village because I want to look at $5 watches! Yes, current obsession with watches even though friends and colleagues have already given me 2. Bought a watch that was more formal, I hope it will last! Belinda was also looking for a hairband so we headed to the 2nd floor where there were lots of accessories. Earrings at 3 pairs for $5! Once again, I couldn't resist the temptation and bought 3 pairs! LOOOOOVELLLLYYYYYYY.

Bugis Village, then on to Illuma where we just window-shopped. We also headed to National Library to explore our UNLV campus! What can I say.. I love it! Maybe I am looking forward a teeny bit to starting classes? Tehehe.

Full day camp tomorrow, so I gotta rest soon.





Labels: , , ,