music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Tuesday, October 30, 2012 @ 12:00 PM
A new beginning.

So recently I have joined Prudential as an insurance agent, possibly the last job on earth I thought I will join. Well, this job is tough as hell, and rejections from people are the norm. I still wonder often whether I have made the right career choice and I always question myself about this career choice.

I am thankful for all the friends who have showed their support, and my family who have been encouraging me when I first told them my choice. As a beginner, I feel that these are the most important factors that decide whether I make or break in this industry. I am especially grateful to Chuwen, who has given me so much support and has been so patient with me. My very first client who helped to lift my spirits greatly when I thought that my future was bleak. I am so very grateful to her.

Have set up many appointments to meet my friends to present to them the benefits of insurance and the different products that Prudential has. Not bearing too much hope, but I am praying really hard that I can make it! Hopefully, in the future when I come back to read this entry, I will laugh and wonder why I had so much worry in the first place! JIAYOU!