music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Saturday, June 23, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
Pre-Graduation


In August, I will be graduating from UNLV. It seemed like just yesterday when it was the first day of class and we were asked to introduce ourselves in ART160. At the start of school, it was almost impossible to picture myself in USA. Now, I have already been to the USA for a month and have returned to my mundane life running around teaching tuition or being a couch potato at home. 

This is the period of time when I have to start questioning myself, "What do I actually want in life?" and take action to achieve that. The problem is, I have completely no idea what I want right now and that is a real pain in the ass. Every day, my friends are sending out resumes and getting called up for interviews. Here I am, still being a clueless klutz. Deciding between going for an internship or just looking for a full-time job.... I guess I have to make up my mind real soon. 

Received a reply from Caesar's Palace for an internship position interview and that caught me totally off-guard because I was not expecting any reply from them. Alas, they did reply, so I guess if all goes well, I will be having a phone interview with them soon (that is if they were not turned off by the number of questions I asked in the email haha). I need an exciting job, something that can interest me, but I have yet to find my true calling. Just trying all the different alternatives right now and hopefully find something that I like!

On a happier note, I found a really good drama just yesterday!

This is "유령", translated as "Ghost". This drama is revolves around cyber crimes and murder, and how the Cyber Crime Investigation Squad work around viruses and hackers to solve the complicated crimes. This drama caught me by surprise when there was a twist so early in the series. The only person I had known in this drama is G.O. because he is from MBLAQ (kpop group). All the other actors... I must say I have not heard of them before but well, they are all really good and I was completely engrossed and before I knew it, I have caught up with all 8 episodes that had aired in Korea. Can't wait to watch the next episode already!!! Anyone who loves crime shows should watch this.

Now I shall head back to ponder over what I want in life....