music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Wednesday, January 4, 2012 @ 2:48 AM
New entry for the new year!

It's 2012! Time flies so fast, I can hardly keep up with it. 2011 had been a really awesome year, so I reckon it is worth a recap entry on my blog, which I rarely update.

Welcomed 2011 at the Siloso Beach Countdown and that time my new year resolution was for ALL MY FRIENDS TO FRIGGIN GET ATTACHED. However, I think only 1 out of the close to 20 close friends I have got attached. So there goes my new year resolution for 2011.

Putting new year resolutions aside, I was involved in many meaningful activities like APF, SMT, F1, SIT Student Orientation, UNLV Graduation, Rebel 12 gatherings, and so many more. I had so much fun this year! Got to know my friends better and got to know loads of new friends. All the experiences were priceless. I got to teach a bunch of wonderful kids even though some of them can be devils at times. The joy of having them learnt something from me is indescribable because I always worry about being an ineffective tutor.

This year, I clubbed more than I have ever clubbed before in the previous years combined. Never regretted, but these night life activities did take a toll on my health more often than not! As long as I had fun, I am ok with it though. The funniest clubbing experience has got to be on my 22nd birthday. It taught the valuable lesson of NEVER EVER GOING TO A CLUB/DRINK ON MY BIRTHDAY. I was drunk and gone and home by 1am. I know I had fun, I just couldn't remember the details... Clubbing has also made me do things that I hate myself for and probably will always be guilty about until I forget it. I swear never to disappoint myself ever again.

In 2011, I travelled to Thailand for the first time! Got the chance to go to Phuket in March, where I got to snorkel and basically swim in the sea without a life jacket then to Bangkok in May (TOTAL SHOPPING PARADISE, LOVE IT). Headed to Malaysia pretty often for random day trips which I always enjoy too. I have got many interesting travelling experiences!

In 2011, I also donated blood for the first time since 2009! I was so damn scared but thank God for Heng Ying and my brother, who were there to make everything better. Hahaha. I also dyed my hair black for the first time since 2009 and everyone was so not used to it because I looked like Cleopatra. I am planning to dye my hair back to brown or something again, soon.

In 2011, I got many new things too. I got a new phone (Samsung Galaxy S2!) and laptop which I paid for out of my tuition pay. Paying for things by myself helps me appreciate my own items a lot more (even though I paid for my iPhone 3GS and still lost it, at a club). Let's hope that I will be more careful with my belongings in year 2012!

2011 had been a year of so much laughter and joy. There were tears, of course, but I can't recall any of them now no matter how hard I try! I do hope that 2012 is going to be better than 2011! It's been a long time since I typed such a long entry on this blog.

Till next time!