music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Thursday, October 14, 2010 @ 9:38 PM
A Day with Sky.

Clubbing yesterday, ended up being in a really low mood partly because I was so sober even after all the drinks I queued for. Anyway, hanged online while waiting for my hair to dry and chatted with Sky online. Told her that I was intending to head down to SB-SL today and she said it's her off-day!

Once again, I feel happy to be amidst my partners again. Tehehe. Today was the launch of the Starbucks loyalty card and I had to go down and give them support! Bought the card and I am impressed with the design; I love it!



After having a Grande Caramel Macchiato, Sky and I headed to TCC for lunch! Photos can speak a thousand words. The food was delicious!




Food was brilliant, did not fail to disappoint. After that, we headed over to Starbucks at the One Fullerton bridge. It is so friggin humid and hot today! I was perspiring like crazy and I was about to go insane from that.

Somerset @ 313 right after that! Sky wanted to buy the iPod Shuffle, and she really bought it straight! 2GB at $78 which is pretty cheap I guess, and it's really good to bring along for jogging! I may consider buying it too. The blue one looks nice! We were playing with the photobooth on Macbook when KX came to say hi! i was so surprised to see her! Heh heh.

Headed home and QY dropped me a message regarding dinner! Joined her at KFC but only has an iced lemon tea. We saw loads of cute stuff at this make-shift cart at VERY INDECENT prices! hahaha. I will go and make the Mickey Mouse iPhone cover. :p

So many people are chatting with me on MSN right now!