music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Friday, July 30, 2010 @ 11:14 PM
SIT Orientation Camp.

SIT orientation day camp today! Had to report at Dhoby Gaut for the bus to the Sembawang Adventure campsite at 8AM! OMG holy goodness. I had to wake up at 6am, which is something I haven't done so in AGES. There were more people at the orientation than I had expected, because I was thinking many people probably will not turn up. In the end, many people did turn up!

Was assigned to Group 12, and we later named ourselves Waka because that song happened to be playing in the background when we were brain-storming. The weather was gloomy and it was raining throughout the day, so most of the time we were just playing indoor games. The only game which we went outdoor for was the Geocaching, which was.. a disaster I guess? We were using a compass and GPS system and running around in the rain looking for clues to a certain keyword. We were totally drenched, and even got kinda lost on the way back.

Lots of other games, and it ended earlier than expected! 5.30pm and we were about done already! :D Stayed back for dinner with Aud, Clare, Shirley and a new friend Kiwa and watched videos and photos compiled from the day.

We left the campsite at 8.30pm and managed to catch the shuttle bus to DG! Thank god. I am really really tireddddd, gotta be resting once my hair dries. Good night!

Labels: , ,