music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Saturday, July 17, 2010 @ 8:39 PM
Been ages once again.

It's been ages since I blogged! I have been busy with social and work life, trying very hard to balance these 2 important things in my life. Recently, I bought an iPhone and I am having a smashing time with it! So many applications, so many things I can do with it. The only downside to it is the extremely short battery life, this is the first time in my life I have to recharge my phone EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's scary. :|

Next Saturday marks the last day of work at TCC. It had been an enjoyable 3 months plus, with lots of ups and downs, loads of laughter.. I am definitely going to miss the 4 pairs of shoes gang. Nuan Qin is also leaving, so I guess that only leaves Teck Hui and Vivian as the surviving temp staff. To celebrate my last day, we are going to eat at TCC after work!! Woots.

It's been a whole week of coming home late, and I saw my mum for the first time this week YESTERDAY. Yes, it's really ridiculous. When I wake up, she is already out of the house and when I reach home, she is already asleep! :( She was nagging at me to come home earlier today.. When I reached home, she was not at home.

Gonna be celebrating Elaine's 20th birthday tomorrow with lunch/dinner and 너래방 session! Totally looking forward. HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

Labels: , ,