music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Sunday, April 25, 2010 @ 1:38 AM
Routine Life

Routine Life = Mundane Life?

Have started work at TCC since April 5th, and since then, my life has been very routine. Waking up at 7am, going to work, leaving work at 6pm, reaching home at 7.30pm, sleeping at 12am. This cycle repeats itself EVERY SINGLE DAY, except for weekends. On Saturday, I work from 9am to 1pm, and then I have 1.5 days of rest before the vicious cycle begins again.

I guess I am someone who loves and hates routine life. I will always know what is in store for me, but it gets friggin' boring after 2 days. Even though we are all working to support ourselves financially, I cannot imagine being stuck at a desk working my butt off and having shoulder-aches for the next 40 years in my life till I retire/die (whichever comes first).

I wonder whether I will ever find a job which I really have the passion for and can stay long in, since I get tired of things very easily... :S

Anyway, pay day is coming! THAT is something to look forward to. :D