music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Thursday, March 11, 2010 @ 12:19 AM

There is nothing much to blog about recently eh?
I just want to say that recently, many opportunities have been opening up for me and I am really thankful for them! For the friends that have been helping me through and giving me advice & support, I am grateful!

Because of all the good things, work tomorrow, the day after, and 2 days after are all going to be GREAT and I am going to persevere through them all! I need to buy a pair of working shoes instead of wearing my brother's, I have blisters all over my feet. :|

Anyway, in Dream Team, I saw a place in Canada called Soo Valley where the winter landscape was absolutely beautiful and there were huskies pulling sleds. I really want to go there if I have the chance!!

In the meantime, I want to save up and make my way to Korea if possible! :D

----------------------

There is a song I want to introduce which is REAL cute!

From a trot band called 3 Chongsa (3 Musketeers when translated), this song "Eat, Eat" is super cheery and catchy. :P