music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Wednesday, June 3, 2009 @ 4:12 AM
TR02 window display

We did up the window display for our sales on the 10th of July. It is more than a month away, and we are putting up our display now. People will probably forget about us. :|

Anyway, we got it done and we are all actually quite satisfied with it! Here are the photos:

The slippers that my group is selling. I am actually tempted to buy most of them! :| I love surfer's paradise slippers.

The poster drawn by QY, Elaine and I and we were supervised by CEO Ivan Xiao Kang Xiao Rong (He has split personality thus he has so many names)! We are really satisfied with this, and it seriously reminded me of kindergarten art!

Yes, this is the combination of all the different items we are selling. I really hope our slippers don't melt because the light at the front is really really bright and hot. :S

Anyway, Micky's birthday is coming, so I made a new blog header.
And there are still so many things to do for this week! It is fortunate that I didn't give any schedule for this week~
E-learning part gotta send to QY by 6pm tomorrow, Thursday gotta finish with the compilation of the report to be due Friday. TRMK Reflection, UTM test on Thursday, STMO Common Test on Saturday, NDP First Training on Saturday......... =____="