|
music profile Create Your Badge i am shaine and i will be 23 coming august 31st. archives January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 June 2012 October 2012 footprints xoxo |
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 9:30 PM
Talking bout the Past I was first introduced to online diaries when I was in Secondary One waaaaaaay back in 2002. That's SEVEN years ago! Time really flies. o___o In Secondary two, I was introduced to the wonders of blogging. So I have had a blog since 2003, I still keep it, and like to go back to have a read occasionally. Today had been one of the "Occasionally" occasions. I went back to read the entries of when I was still in Anderson JC, which was back in 2006. My entries seemed like... I was having a nervous breakdown from excessive lectures, but I seemed to have more life than when I am in Polytechnic. @___@ I used to go for pool everytime, go K-boxing, go for outings with my beloved LOG and Speculators. Now I do none of the above mentioned. Hahaha~ I can still feel the terror when I read the couple of entries which I wrote on the dangers of dropping out from Anderson JC, and also feel the stress on whether to stay on or not. I am really glad I came to polytechnic even though there are so many projects, JC had been way tougher. I am going to the zoo tomorrow! I hope the weather will be good! ^__^ This video killed me. I marvel at the wonders of camera image distortion. Hahaha. |