music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 9:45 PM
Nashreen's wedding + Dong Bang Shin Ki

Went for Nashreen's wedding today! Only managed to attend the lunch, because I woke up at 11am and the Nikkah was at 10:30am. So, I took the street directory with me and went alone. I am totally clueless when it comes to the Serangoon area because I hardly go there, so I really felt quite tourist-y walking around with the map in my hand. ^_____^;;

I felt really lost when I entered the place, because everyone there knew each other. Thanks to the kind people who gave me directions when I asked them for help! T_____T And thank goodness I met Fadilah when I was going onto the stage to give an angbao to the newlyweds! THE FOOD WAS GOOOOOOOOOOD! It was CHICKEN BRIYANI, and the food was just totally heavenly. The reception was simple compared to Chinese weddings, but the food is wayyyyyyyy better. And I tried this Indian dessert for the first time and it tasted not bad! I don't know the name of that dessert though. :|

I took a picture with the bride and groom but the pictures are not with me! I hope I can get it real soon :D :D


The wedding invitation is REALLY REALLY nice!!!

The bride and groom were on the stage to accept the well-wishings from friends and relatives.

Simple yet really nice food!

FADILAH!

After the wedding I went to Lot One and walked around. Bought a Korean magazine and DBSK's 3rd Live Tour Mirotic Concert Photobook. o_o The magazine came with 4 posters, and the 4 posters were all double-sided, featuring individual photos of the DBSK members, Big bang, Dynamite(I have no idea who they are), Lee Jun Ki.

SO DBSK has 5 members, and the posters were double-sided.......
In the end I sacrificed Changmin, to my sister's horror. so now the posters on my wall look like this:



Hahahahaha. YOOSU & YUNJAE! WOOOOOOO.