music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
I Hate H1N1

Got news this afternoon that my Hong Kong trip has been canceled because of H1N1! OMFGGGGGG HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN~~~~~ T____T I had prior experience of having my trip canceled when I was in Primary 6, because of the 9/11 bombings that time. Some of us had initially been scheduled to fly to Perth, Australia for 11 days and Osama JUST HAD TO terrorize the world. :(

Upon listening to the very saddening and painful news (Haha, exaggeration), I went for a Sakae sushi buffet to totally eat my heart out. Yes, with the money intended for the Hong Kong trip. LOL. Now I am feeling happy again! It feels good to spend time with my family! Returned the rest of the money to my parents, at least they can have more to spend for the month now. Haha~

---------------------------------------

I really want to kill this guy in my WISP group.

----------------------------------------

I've got some pictures which I have yet to upload!
Remember the lightstick from Farrah which I mentioned on the 17th June entry?


Here it is! One of the lights (the red one I think) had came out when I had put it in my bag. But now it has been fixed with the wondrous Elephant glue! XD

And look what I found in the techie magazine! It's a sushi thumdrive! OMG! I would buy it if it's cheap and available in any shops here. Hahaha~ Don't you think the thumbdrives look tasty?!


Last but not least, this is a picture of my neighbour's dog! Its name is Pojo and it always comes to greet us when we walk past the house. :D

Alright, I am basically typing my entry in the dark because the living room lights are off. Hope something exciting happens in my life for once. I HATE PROJECTS! :(