|
music profile Create Your Badge i am shaine and i will be 23 coming august 31st. archives January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 June 2012 October 2012 footprints xoxo |
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 @ 9:49 AM
Good Morning I spent almost a whole day with Farrah yesterday because it was her birthday! We went to Sentosa at Farrah's suggestion because I was cracking my brain as to what we could do for a day, and it turned out to be a picnic/sea-soaking session/luge&skyride session @ Sentosa. I just want to say, soaking in the sea gets rid of all your dead skin, but I got sunburnt because I thought there was no need for sunblock. AND, the LUGE RIDE + SKYRIDE WAS AWESOME FUN! I totally loved it and I am definitely going back to take it again! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. @___@ Here are the photos. ![]() The view on the Skyride was BEE-U-TI-FOOL ![]() ![]() The Japanese couple in front of us ![]() ![]() As you can see, my hand is slightly red because I was already sunburnt by then. =.=" I was really afraid that my slippers would drop while I was in mid-air Yeahhhhh. It was a pity that we did not have the chance to take a photo while we were on the Luge ride because it was super fun! downslope ride with lots of winding roads and turns. :DOk, I am not going to blog in a chronological order. Before the skyride&luge ride, we had the soaking session and we soaked for a total of 2 hours! I tried swimming, and the water was darn salty. It was a really salty seaweed soup! (There were bits of seaweed floating around) We had a gift exchange session! I gave Farrah her birthday gifts while she handed me the Jaejoong light-stick that she had gotten for me from Korea. ^____^ AFTER SENTOSA We went to the Starbucks store which I work at! Had our all-time favourite iced soy green tea latte, and I introduced the oozee lava cake to Farrah~ The cake is heavenly-tasting, not like I have tasted heaven before, but it was damn good. Syida helped us take a photo. ![]() I am almost as black as the chocolate cake! YAY! We had early dinner at Fish & Co., where I had the cool people at the restaurant do the "birthday ritual" for Farrah! LOLLLL. She was so embarrassed but there were hardly any other diners! ![]() There was the complimentary birthday ice-cream with a lit candle on top. We had a walk around Heeren after that, and after that we decided to go home. But something cropped up and we met again, I shall just keep it a secret between Farrah and I about what happened. LOLLLL. (Maybe I won't remember what it is one year from now) Ok that was the end of Farrah's birthday entry. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now...... presenting all the other random stuff that I want to share. Wooohooooo! The funniest Heineken commercial ever! Then this is a photo I want to share ![]() Taecyeon from 2PM versus Sendoh from Slam Dunk Have I mentioned before how much I love to see Dong Bang Shin Gi at the airport? If I haven't, I like to see the way they dress without their stylists' touch. Hahaha. Take a look of them returning to Korea on the 15th, which was just 2 days ago. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Micky is the first-ever celebrity who will probably appear at the airport in such casual wear, and I really love it that way. TRIPLE S FTW! (Triple S = Shirt Shorts Slippers). Hahaha~ And Jaejoong is always so stylish, Junsu always wears a formal blazer, Yunho dresses like a little boy and Changmin dresses in different styles everytime. Looking forward to the next time they appear at the airport again. Heh heh. Alright, that's all for my random sharing session! BYE! (DBSK photo credits as tagged + balmicky.wordpress.com) |