music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 4:41 PM
The Spongebob Clock

Did not start on PT, but I have completed my Resume, UTM assignment and WISP Morning Insight Brief. I feel this GREAT sense of accomplishment just completing these three assignments, and I think I can pop a bottle of champagne when I complete my PT Research Paper. O___O

Anyway, was watching "We Got Married" (This Korean variety show) and woah! It's damn nice! All Korean variety shows are so nice! I like them all, and I have not seen any which I do not like (YET.). And I am still watching WGM, my favorite couple being Kangin and Yunji. :D Then my granny came over to visit, and we went over to the Pasar Malam ("Night Market" in Malay). Even though it's a night market, it's also opened in the day! So my mum bought durians and I bought a SPONGEBOB ALARM CLOCK! I have always needed a louder and more impactful alarm clock to wake me up in the morning, and mum agrees.



Hahaha I am very proud of this clock! I will definitely wake up on time with this very nice clock (For about a week or so).

The night before yesterday, I tried cleaning up my room after I reached home because I saw how neat Elaine's home was. LOL! My room looks cleaner generally, but my study desk...

(Let's look at the random photos of the things in my room)

My attempted-to-tidy-it-but-still-messy desk. I can dare say, this study desk is my TREASURE COVE!

My computer desk, with my DBSK poster to give me motivation and inspiration when I look up in despair. O__O And my secondary school class photos, photos with my Speculators at the side. The desk is already much neater I swear.

NEVER MESS WITH my new-found friend. It leaks on you.

I have 6 posters in my room of which 5 are of Dong Bang Shin Ki. THIS is my favourite member KJJ. o_o I always forget I have this poster because it's in an isolated corner of the room. LOL.

My brother is helping me vacuum my room now. It's noisy but I thank him for it.