music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Monday, April 6, 2009 @ 11:47 PM
Lovely!


Keyword - 東方神起


Take a listen to the song on this blog entry! The translations are below~
I like the old school simple beat of this song, and the nice melody that is easy to comprehend! Makes me feel at peace whenever I listen to it. Tehehe! Ideal meditation music?! Hahaha.


In the eastern sky, the wind blows as I gaze at the gently dawning morning
Waves of light swim through the clouds, 'tomorrow' will become 'today'

Even though time passes and dreams fade,
I'm sure we'll always be here, with the same feelings in our hearts

Forever like this,
I'll be by your side
Because the feeling that I most believe in
Is right here, with you

I remember... your back as you walk, the colors of the spiraling seasons
Our shared wishes, the painful lies... all of it spills out in tears

Someday, if we happen to meet somewhere
I want to tell you the same words:

Thank you for your love
I always love your smile
This 'goodbye' isn't a farewell
Because I'll be by your side

Because we're here, together

----------------------------------------------------------------------------




Picture Credits to: Under the Stars


JAEJOONG IS DRINKING STARBUCKS IN KOREA WITH JIBIN! Jibin is the boy who plays Geum Jandi's brother in Kkotboda Namja! Ahhhhhhh he's sucha lucky boy, he gets to see all those famous people at this young age. T______T

Back to the topic! THEY ARE DRINKING STARBUCKS! I was so happy seeing them drink Starbucks that I set one of the pictures as my handphone wallpaper. DON'T ASK ME WHY I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THEM DRINKING STARBUCKS. It was just this unexplainable happiness. LOL!

It's gonna be the FIRST DAY of BAOC 08/09 starting tomorrow! :D
Had a good laugh and chat over dinner @ Bukit Timah Hawker Center with Elaine, Ivan and QY(姐妹.. LOL). My guts and intestines and stomach are already bursting at the seams, because we ate SO MUCH! We each ordered our own dish, and after that, we ordered cai tao kueh and char kway teow to share, and ended with a tang yuan beancurd. WOOOOOOOO! Damn guilty, but good food! The Katong Laksa was brilliantly, marvelously, fabulously cool! :P

Orientation is gonna be a hit, if it isn't, let's just 自 high then @___@

The next week is going to be a blast! I am so looking forward to it! :D
The fun of the holidays is just going to start!

(Runs around the room in glee!)

ANYWAY! Was chatting on MSN with Yong Liang just now. For those who has the new MSN Messenger, you can actually see the background the other party is using in your conversation window. So Yong Liang saw my Jaejoong background, and look what he said!



(Click the picture to enlarge)

I almost died laughing chatting with him because he is so funny la! I didn't know his preference is KOREAN GUYS! O_O Hahaha! Ok, he did make some edits to what he said later in the conversation, but I shall not post that up and leave everyone with his korean guys fetish. =___="

Alright! This is probably the longest blog entry I have had in AGES! Enjoyed reading the crap? Muahaha, you can only answer this question if you have read the whole thing. =_=" K THANKS BYE.

REVOLUCION OI!~~