music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Sunday, April 19, 2009 @ 12:22 AM
Genting Trip!

Genting trip from 13 - 15th April! It was really the long-awaited trip, and I enjoyed it. Pardon my mood swings during the trip though, I can never be high when I am not feeling well, which was 70% of the time. :S

These are the photos for DAY ONE!

So... before check in, all of us were just sitting at Starbucks. The check-in place really looked like a polyclinic. o_o






Due to the air pressure, this bag of tidbit expanded so damn much, it looked like it was about to explode anytime.


We ran around and take pictures, because our polyclinic number was not yet called.


Shrouded in fog sia. Totally feel like going back, the weather in Singapore is (fill in your own word) now.
This is the view from our room! I really love the view~~~~
Ok, this photo is in the wrong place. Our bus stopped by this petrol station where there is Dunkin' Donuts! The legendary DD! So we went in to buy some, and I think it tastes pretty fine. Alright, I'm not a fussy eater la.

YOU SEE HOW FOGGY IT WAS WHEN WE WERE GOING UP THE HILL TO GENTING. TMD I WANT TO GO BACK.

Yay Starbucks. Us partners actually get a friggin' 30% discount there lor, why my homeland I only get 20%. =.="

We were just dawdling around. I think we were on our way to the Cable Car, or was it lunch? I cannot remember. o_o One thing I know though, we took this photo on the escalator. LOL.

Look alike or not? We are the real life mascots for The Adventures of Jett and Jinn! o_o

We are going to the Cable Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aka Genting Skyway.

Not a very long queue, it's off peak season.

Wah super damn nice! But we kinda got car-sick. Thank God for Pikin.

Group photo before take-off!


It was raining, and the cable car stopped a few times in mid-track on the way down. :S

Night view~~~~
My Kenny Rogers dinner which cost 20RM.


At 10+ pm, we went to watch a movie! Shinjuku Incident with Daniel Wu and Jackie Chan. Alamak, the movie was so violent and bloody and @#%#$%$%&%^* . Oh man, Daniel Wu looked like Joker. Why so SEEERIIOUS? The show is ok la, at the starting it was a lil draggy and I couldnt get the plot.

After that we go back room prepare for DAY TWO: THEME PARK DAY! :D
Actually, there are more photos, but I am so lazy to upload ALL of them. They can be found on Facebook(again), that is if you added any of us in Facebook, you can see them all.