music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Sunday, March 1, 2009 @ 12:18 AM
OVER with EXAMS! :D


Noona Nomu Yeppo (Replay) - SHINee


YEAAAAAAH Finally over with exams, it just came and left in an instant of 4 days, and I did not make any attempt to ask for its return. Hurhurhur. SO, there was Ivan's birthday chalet at Downtown East yesterday! There was the BBQ with 100 sticks of satay, 50 sticks of Otak, 10 sticks of Salmon, and etc etc. I got EXTREMELY full from (not eating)... drinking 3 packets of green tea at one go and constantly laughing at totally random stuff. Photos are not with me, it's with different people, but I think most of them are with Ivan.

The other people from TR02 who were there for the BBQ and/or the stay-over were Ivan(Duh), Alvin, Brian, Yinghui, Cerise, Shenn, Wendy, Yee Choon, Xuan Fang, Winnie, Neddely, Yours Truly. We went to catch "Marley and Me" at 2am in the morning, and at the ending I cried like an idiot, and most of us cried. The movie is quite ok la, but I may be biased because I'm a dog-lover. Haha! The next upcoming movies I want to watch is "Hotel for the Dogs" and "PUSH", these two movies look damn nice in the trailers! If I don't get to watch it, I am so going to rent the DVD! :D

Upon return from the chalet, I slept straightaway, and woke up at 12pm, only to play around with PS for quite a long time and reading online PS tutorials and all. Some are quite hard to comprehend, because they are not too beginner-friendly, while others are SUPER EASY la!

Here are some of the accomplishments of the day, the Before and After!

Once again, I picked up some techniques and wanted to practise, so I thought I might as well make something for someone(i.e. Farrah) who can appreciate it with me! Yeahhhh, everytime I play with PS and conjure up something, I will definitely email it to her. XD

Ah, this technique is super nice in the tutorial sample, I think I didn't have that good choice of colours, because I was unable to decide which colours I wanted to use(so I settled for rainbow colour). The effect is DAMN COOL. And I realise that I'm an absolute stickler for the handwriting brush in PS, because I like to put them in for almost every picture which I edit. :D You can refer to the previous entry to see the handwriting brush in fierce action. :P

My holidays is going to be rather packed.