music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Wednesday, March 11, 2009 @ 3:46 AM
I can't sleep


SORRY SORRY - Super Junior


I happily shut down my laptop at 2am and went to sleep, but the only problem was that: I can't sleep. Not being able to sleep is a rare happening for me, and I think this is attributed to my 1 hour nap in the afternoon. So now, I am just surfing the net randomly and I think I should just update about what has happened in my life after the exams.

I enjoyed a couple of days, then I had to go to school for the RM seminar meeting, and I can't remember any day else which I went to school for. Then I spent a lot of time on Photoshop, as can be seen from the previous entries. I also spent 4 days cooped up in Suntec City from 5th March to 8th March for the Career and Education Fair 2009, to see people making a beeline for the Marina Bay Sands and Resort World booths. I hardly saw any sunlight those 4 days, because early in the morning I went in and I only left Suntec City at night.

I am going to work within the next few days, and I am basically quite busy. Am also going to meet up with Farrah on Thursday! :D So yeah, that's my holiday life. And I am planning to go for the BAOC preparation on Friday too, so enriching holiday life? @___@

More photoshopped works:

A piece I did for Farrah

A piece I did for my sister which I ended up using for myself.


My handphone wallpaper

I am completely in love with using purple glows and butterflies. I am no longer using the handwriting brushes because I have yet to download them to this other photoshop version I am using.

Ok, I am updating till here. God knows when I will update again, maybe tomorrow.