music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Friday, February 6, 2009 @ 9:17 AM


Pieces -


泣かないで泣かないで大切な瞳よ
悲しさにつまずいても真実を見ていたね
そのままのあなたでいて
大好きなその笑顔くもらせてごめんね
祈っても時の流れ早すぎて遠くまで
流されたから戻れなくて
あぁ穏やかな輝きに彩られ

歳月は夜を夢に変えるみたいだから目をこらしてさぁ!
あなたのすぐそばにまた新しい花が生まれて
木もれ日の中で鮮やかに揺れてる

いつまでも見守ってあげたいけどもう大丈夫
優しいその手を待ってる人がいるから顔を上げて

ねぇ遠い日に恋をしたあの人も
うららかなこの季節愛する人と今
感じてるかな?

あぁ私のかけらよ力強くはばたいてゆけ
振り返らないで広い海を越えて
たくさんの光がいつの日にもありますように
あなたがいるからこの命は永遠に続いてゆく

あぁ両手にあふれそうな想い出たち枯れないように
ゆっくり明日をたずねてゆくから
私のかけらよ力強くはばたいてゆけ
振り返らないで広い海を越えて


Don't cry, don't cry your precious eyes
Even if you're stumbling in sorrow
Just look at the truth
Please stay the way you are

Sorry for clouding that smile of yours that I love
Even if I pray, the flow of time is too fast
And I've drifted too far to return

Oh, be colored in the brilliant radiance
It seems that time turns the nights into dreams
So strain your eyes, see!

Right next to you
A new flower is blooming once again
It sways brilliantly in the light through the trees

I want to always watch over you
But it's all right now
Because there's someone waiting for your gentle hand
Lift up your face

Is that person who fell in love so long ago
Even now, in this bright season
Still moved by the one they love?

Oh, pieces of me
Fly reassuringly
Don't turn back, cross the wide ocean
That one day
There would be much light
Because you're here
My life will continue through eternity

Oh, that these memories overflowing your hands
Would not wither
As you slowly visit tomorrow
Pieces of me, fly reassuringly
Don't turn back, cross the wide ocean

(credits to: http://lyrics007.com/)

This is the first song of L'arc~En~Ciel that I fell in love with. This song is really beautiful, I think I have put it in one of my entries before, but I love this song too much to post it up again. :)