music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Sunday, February 1, 2009 @ 12:42 AM


叙情詩 (Jojoushi) - LArc~en~Ciel


This song sounds absolutely nice, and even nicer when sang LIVE. I got goosebumps when I heard this, cos Hyde's voice is POWER. Try listening and you'll get what I mean. :D

Went out with QY to PP after IS on Thursday!
Journey to the East! I never remember to take pictures until the food comes. At least there are 3 pictures. O_O We caught Bride Wars at Lot One, then went to Jack's Place at PP for dinner!



The heavenly Seafood Salad! T_T I really love the prawns, like, really.


My Triple Happiness Combo! Aiseh, I love the crayfish. And of course the baked potato! But in the end both QY and I could not finish the potato. :\

And this is QY with her tenderloin steak.

Oh ya, and that reminds me, the corn and green beans are superbly delicious! I am hungry just thinking about it again. @_@ The movie plus Jack's Place plus Coffee Bean's Berry'd Treasure = LESS THAN $15 SPENT! LOL. We were on a budget spreeeee. XD

And on 31st January, Farrah and I met up AGAIN. Haha! We did not meet for 2 years since 2007 and now we're meeting once every two weeks. :D Once again, we did not camwhore and all, and only took 3 pictures(What's up with the 3 pictures per outing? Heh. I have no idea. :\) I edited the pictures and now I shall put them side by side!




LOL! Quite funny to chup any DBSK member's picture into our photo. I had fun laughing at stupid DBSK and SuJu videos with her, and I had fun laughing at her when her face turned red at a CERTAIN video. LOLLL. AND OUR FAVOURITE DRINK IS GREEN TEA SOY LATTE! OMG. I really love that drink to bits, I can't wait to drink it already. :D

There was Chingay today, so Marina Square was awfully crowded. Then I had to take the MRT home because the roads were closed and I did not know where's the next closest accessible bus-stop. *Grumbles grumbles*

Ok then, I can't wait for the next time we'll meet up again. :D
고마워 친구야~ :)

And before I end off this entry,


I couldn't resist, Jaejoong's Vick is just too cute. XDDDD Looks like my neighbour's dog. Heh.