music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Wednesday, February 25, 2009 @ 7:26 PM


DBSK - Choosey Lover - DBSK/TVXQ


HELLO ONCE AGAIN. It's rare that I actually update 2 consecutive days now, hahaha. BUT I am actually doing that, YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY. (The outcome from studying T.Law) YAY YAY YAY YAY!

Anyway, I was studying, then I ended up on FB, then I ended up on YT, then I ended up on PS. Then I went to watch TV. Then I ended up back here. =____="
So I explored PS, and decided to do up some stuff! PS can stand for PhotoShop, and can also stand for PhotoScape(This really great program which helps you edit photos, click on the name to go to the download site! Kindly introduced to me by none other than Farrah Ng)

Here are some of the things which I did.

Photoscaped this picture! Photoscape has many many functions, but picture editing is much more restricted. However, it is rather good for some beautify-my-photos-fast purpose.

Original versus photoshopped, with hue and saturation adjustment and brushes, completed with a GIGANTIC cursive font. Heh.

Then this is the Changmin picture which I did up for my sister. Photoscaped, then photoshopped.


This SHINee's picture was done up for Farrah! And the one below too!


Yeahhhhhhhhhhh.
I can remove pimples from photographs too. LOL! But I'm not as good as Xiaxue who can turn a hag into beauty and a man on the street into a hunk, if I can do that, I would probably.. be a professional photo editor. @_@"