music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Friday, January 2, 2009 @ 7:03 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!


ChalHaeBwa (Good Luck) - Super Junior H - Happy


Happy 2009 EVERYONE!
Let us embrace this new year ahead(we have no choice), and have near year resolutions which we don't ever keep to(but i will try since I'm 20 this year already). How did everyone spend their last day of 2008 and first day of 2009?

On the 31st of December 2008, I woke up at 6.30am because it was the last day my I&E group were going to carry out our nature trail. Went to Sungei Buloh, was tired but had fun, and kena mosquitoe bites like nobody's business even though we used insect repellent. Spent time at the student care centre till 4pm or so, and was thinking of going out, but feels like there were nobody available. :\ So before the countdown, my sis and I went down to Starbucks and Macdonald's and 打包 some food and drinks and we had a mini countdown celebration at home. Haha! My brother just spent his new year in front of his computer........ =_=

On the first day of January 2009, I went to the TR02 class chalet! :D I enjoyed myself, but once again, I kena-ed many mosquito bites. I swear that the blood from the mosquitoes can save a couple of lives if I were to kill them all and collect their blood. O_O We played games and all, and there were so many funny incidents and happenings which kept me laughing non-stop like an idiot.

AND TODAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEESHAN!
I went back to BP and wow, the campus did change quite some bit. The canteen is.. nothing really interesting because I have not tried the food, plus the canteen is a bit over-crowded. The Sec Ones look.. like what Sec Ones would look like. Heh heh. It's the 50th anniversary next year already! That's very very fast how 5 years passed in the blink of a eye. The marchback had been a stroll in the park because we did not follow the bpians exactly; We were just walking at our own pace and talking random stuff. :D And yeah, saw a lot of old faces which I haven't seen in a million years! @_@

I don't have pictures for any pictures I want to post. BUT I SHALL POST THIS: (What DBSK did in their concert. HEH HEH!)