|
music profile Create Your Badge i am shaine and i will be 23 coming august 31st. archives January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 June 2012 October 2012 footprints xoxo |
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 @ 12:17 AM
Awfully Busy Zhang Bo Zhi - Xin Yu Xing Yuan - Cecilia Chueng HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WEIQIAN! 20 YEARS OLD LIAO LEH! ENJOY UR FIRST YEAR OF 20-DOM! :D Been really really busy since the start of the new school term with the Open House preparations. Woah! Been going to school from 9am and reaching home at 9pm the past 2 days! I hope I can at least go home and sleep before I go to work today. :D If you want more elaborate updates, please hop by to any of my classmates' blogs. It's either: BELINDA CLARE NEDDELY IVAN OR others. If they didn't update about the Open House, then you shall have to make do with my random and not very informative pictures. Ok, that's the end of the not very informative pictures! For more pictures, check out the above mentioned blogs. I am sure NEDDELY has already updated because I went over to take a look. Yeah, that's all. NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC OPEN HOUSE 8 - 10 JANUARY 2009 11AM TO 6PM |