music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Thursday, January 29, 2009 @ 1:53 AM
AHHHHHHHHHH.






내 머리가 나빠서 - SS501

(Warning: A lot of crazy incoherent talk in this entry. If you cannot tolerate, please press Alt+F4 immediately. LIKE NOW. *Drools :D )
What. Can. I. Say?
꽃보다 남자 (Kkotboda Namja) is absolutely fabulous to watch! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I almost went crazy when I watched episodes 7 and 8 just now because they are just so... GREAT! Heh. Here are some pictures from the official website, and I REALLY CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH EPISODE 9 and 10 NEXT WEEK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Screams in agony)

EE JUNG IS SO CUTE!

JUN PYO AND JAN DI ARE SO CUTE!

HE'S THE SAME AGE AS ME =_=


OMGGGG Jan Di is really pretty I like her a lot! :D

WOOOOO. Ji Hoon! :D

F4 Minus 1
KIM BUM(Acting as Ee Jung) is so friggin cute la. I think I already said that. Haha.

I like straight-hair Jun Pyo. :\

I want to go to the Maldives!

It's cute to see them together, I'm fine with Jan Di being with Ji Hoon actually. Hurhur.


I can't help putting his photos up.


Why so serious? He's awfully good-looking too. =.=

Hyun Joong~ I like him from "We Got Married" when he was paired with Hwang Bo. XD

This scenery is BREATH-TAKING LA. I TOTALLY LOVE THIS SCENE between Ga Eul and Ee Jung! XDDDDDD

Alright, I just did a great job of flooding my blog with pictures. HUR.