music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Friday, December 12, 2008 @ 1:50 PM
Zouk and More.


Wrong Number - 東方神起TVXQ

On Wednesday, we went clubbing at Zouk! :D
I JUST WANT TO SAY, HEELS KILL. SLIPPERS TOTALLY ROCK, I LOVE SLIPPERS! It was my first time experiencing muscle cramp from heels, and the feeling was the worse ever. I give the pain a rating of 8.5 out of 10. T_T


Quite high, and we(Pamela, Sophia, Ivan, Jeremy, Yina, Jasmine and I!) left only at around 4 plus in the morning. QY and Clare left early :( , Clare we never intoxicate ourselves leh. Next time we must get ourselves drunk at some other club with MORE drinks. :D Mambo night was quite a new experience, because they dance like para para dancers! But some dance moves are quite cool, I must admit that~ "You can be so lucky~ lucky, lucky, lucky~~" LOL. Yina was totally addicted to the song.

Anyway, I have found my fellow DBSK kaki in farrah! LOL, and quoted from her blog, we have known each for 7 years since secondary one! Good o' BT band days~ :) We were going totally wild over jaemin, yoosu and I introduce SUJU's E.H.B to her too, and we were laughing ourselves crazy over the "laughing gas" and "dizziness" episodes! IT WAS DAMN FRIGGIN FUNNY I LAUGHED TILL MY STOMACH ACHED AND MY LAUGHTER BECAME SILENT. Gosh, it was really very funny and I showed it to my brother too. He laughed like mad too. XDDDD


JAEMIN!



YOOSU!

EUNSU!


SiWon + DongHae!

Alright, I shall be writing till here. (Very abrupt ending)