music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Sunday, December 14, 2008 @ 11:21 AM
You've got the Wrong Number.


Ride On - Tohoshinki

Another update yet again!
I am currently enjoying this holiday very much, spending all my time on youtube or just lazing around. But this short 3-week holiday PLAGUES us with projects (i.e. HBM individual assignment). Damn! I am still going to continue with my Youtube-ing first, the SUJU Full House is really entertaining, adding on to Exploration of the Human Body (E.H.B). SUJU has gotta be the funniest people I have ever seen in my life besides BBT, and I love their shows.

I still love DBSK, but SUJU is very appealing because they consists of 13 people of ALL shapes and sizes, and they are all really funny; I really love funny people! That's why I have this love for 18 people! Songs-wise, I am still sticking to DBSK though. As for funniness(?), Suju is KING. DBSK should have a home-stay programme too, but this will just tire themselves out. And besides, they are too famous to have a home-stay programme. o_o
Imagine the reactions of crazy psychotic fans(I'm 50% included) if they were to know 2 girls were going to stay with DBSK... Woah, that is going to be so catastrophic.

This video was of DBSK at a performance yesterday(13th Dec) @ this awards ceremony. Jaejoong is the one wearing the sunglasses @_@ He must have worked overnight at the set of Heaven's Postman and rushed over to perform, I hope he gets enough rest soon. PLEASE, JAEJOONG, DON'T GET DARK EYE-RINGS LIKE ME! :\





The camera-man seemed like he was trying to capture everything at one time, so there was not really a focus on anyone? I prefer the camera-man for the Are you a Good Girl?/Mirotic performance and the other Wrong Number performance just a couple days back.


It was my brother's birthday 2 days ago(12th Dec), and here are some pictures!














Yay, happy 18th birthday lao ren SKH! The cake was actually a brownie! And it tasted so good! I want it for my birthday next year, and I am going to prepare vanilla ice-cream so that I can heat my whole cake up and dump loads of ice-cream on top. Or maybe I can get an apple crumble cake next year. :D If you realised, the star of the day turned out to be the cakes instead of my brother. He refused to take any pictures, so I had no choice but to focus on the cakes instead. =_=


Lastly my sister has something to say,


She wants to say the brownie cake is absolutely delicious and wants to have it for her birthday too! ......... Alright, she didn't say that. I just made her do this pose for the camera, but she was smiling so brightly, so the cake must have been really nice for her too! :D