|
music profile Create Your Badge i am shaine and i will be 23 coming august 31st. archives January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 June 2012 October 2012 footprints xoxo |
Thursday, November 20, 2008 @ 1:48 AM
I have a confession to make. When I was on the bus journey home from work just now, I saw this guy drinking without his lips touching the bottle(because he was sharing the drink with his friend). At that point in time, I had sincerely hoped that the bus would give a violent brake so that the guy would get some hydrotherapy. I know I am really mean, but hey, I needed some entertainment on the boring bus ride home. And given the wild speedy fast-and-furious potential of 75 bus drivers, I was sure the guy would get a facial, but he didn't, so I feel really guilty for having thought about it and want to make this confession on my blog. HAHA. Ok, that was very random. I am going to talk about normal stuff now. Went to the airport with Elaine on Monday! :D Ivan dislocated his left arm when he slipped and fell at the underpass, YC fainted when she saw the bone at an awkward angle and both of them were sent to the hospital via an ambulance. Quite ridiculous but at least they got to share the ambulance fee, and XF had to accompany them. Initially, Ivan was to go to airport transit with us, but in the end, he couldn't. Elaine and I went to the airport to entertain ourselves first while YL and gang were still on the way. ![]() We really laughed our asses off and all, especially when eating Popeye's and on the train ride home. YW's laughter is very funny and YL keeps insisting the mash potato sauce is made of chicken oil. IT'S NOT LA!! More pictures.. Haha this picture is CANDID. We asked a tourist to help us take a group picture. In the end, YW forgot there was the 10 second timer. LOL! Both our and the tourist's reaction are super funny.
Yeah, the second picture. :)
A lot of Mickey Mouse stuff inside the airport transit area at T1. I tried Chopsticks massage at the spa demonstration workshop today, and I am quite unhealthy(given the food I eat and the times I sleep). Sophia's massage outcome was really damn scary la, there were like purlish red patches which made it look like she was violently abused (sorry, no picture). The therapist said that she was too stressed, that's why it's like that. If you are healthy, there will only be a slight tint of red on your back after the massage. For unhealthy people, there will be red patches which look like blood clot to me. Ya, quite interesting la, but I am sure I have no talent in massages. I am only fit to be the massaged, not the massager. Ok, it's 2.33am, I'm supposed to wake up at 8 later. Good morning. -Abrupt ending- |