|
music profile Create Your Badge i am shaine and i will be 23 coming august 31st. archives January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 June 2012 October 2012 footprints xoxo |
Saturday, November 8, 2008 @ 12:37 AM
FAST WEEK. The week passed awesomely fast and it's Saturday already! :D Plans for the day(Saturday):
Anyway, had a total of THREE presentations on Friday! One for SPM Newsbite, another for SPM tutorial and yet another for Tourism Law tutorial. Because there were so many things to keep us busy today, time passed rather fast (For me, at least). In the blink of an eye, the day was OVERRRRRR. I must admit though, T.Law lecture almost killed me because there was too much information for me to digest! I entered the lecture theatre being totally hyped up because I feel I can survive through, but in the end, I failed terribly. And I didn't pay attention for T.Law tutorial either! Was like laughing over random stuff and Fati-Lala (evil smile). Oh, one reason I am not working tomorrow: There is this power shut-down for the whole of the building where the Starbucks store is located, so the store can't open, so I don't need to work, HURRAY! Ever since I started working, just being at home makes me the happiest human on earth. I was gushing to my mother and sister just a couple of days ago, about how wonderful it is to be able to return home, how wonderful it is to just lie on my bed, how wonderful it is to just step into my home(even though it looks like some garbage dump now). Saying all these made my mum wonder whether I was going to do some 傻事 and my sister was convinced that I was a nut-case. THE FEELING OF BEING AT HOME IS HEAVENLY! I bet everyone loves their home, or at the very least, their family. My brother has been elephant-glued to his laptop and Maple Story lately. He plays till 7am in the morning, sleep till 4pm and the vicious cycle continues. You can see how horribly addicted he is to the very cute game. The time that I spend playing Maple Story is inversely proportionate to the time my brother plays Maple Story. I have been spending less than 5 hours a week playing MS while my brother spends more than 10 hours a day STRAIGHT playing MS. I am quite buay song to see him lying around the house the whole day in his boxers, I pray that God/Buddha/Allah will enlighten my brother and one day, he may walk out of his smelly room and say "Jie, I want to study at NUS 5 years from now". WAAAAH, I tell you ah, my whole family will cry tears of joy. Alright, I have set a new resolution to eat fast food only ONCE A MONTH. Therefore I have recorded down my Macdonald's outing with mum in my diary. No more fast food for the month of November! :D Let's hope I stick to this rule! /EDIT Change of plans in the end, and I stayed at home all day reading Da Vinci's Code. Managed to finish the book in a day (Quite miraculous for someone who has never finished reading more than 2 books since start of 2008) |