music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Saturday, November 15, 2008 @ 12:06 AM
bleh bleh!

For ECD lecture to be at 5pm, of course there were hardly any people who turned up. For TR02, the attendance was a grand total of THREE out of TWENTY. The three was: Cerise, Clare and me!


YongLiang came up to us after the lecture and said "I'm surprised that you all came leh". AISEH! Was it such a surprise? Actually we didn't intend to stay throughout, just that there were lecturers posted all over the lecture theatre, so we couldn't escape even if we wanted to. :D

The entrepreneur was an ex-NP student, and his turnover profit is quite high, so yeah, quite the pride of NP! And he wants us to remember that QUAILS ARE CHICKENS, NOT BIRDS. I am sharing this information on behalf of him. :\

Anyway, the lecture ended at 6.15pm or so. Went to Adam Road Hawker Centre with Clare for dinner! Had Char Kway Teow with apple carrot juice! But we only ate HALF of the plate of char kway teow because we wanted to save space for my apple crumble! To my horror, there was only this tiny apple pie and no more of my favourite BIG apple crumble with ice-cream! :( So had to settle for this very chocolatey chocolate cake and Clare had her Big Sue(?).

I really love Mad Jack desserts and all. Clare and QY faster bring it in, I will be your very first customer! Apple Crumble is the BESTEST BEST!

No matter what the distance, you are not alone. I can understand how you feel because I felt this way before, and it was so depressing to the state that I dreaded going to school. However, I have gotten stronger, I have learnt a lot of things, that's why I can survive even I have no friends around me now. But you gotta know, I have been in your shoes before, so I understand and I can still feel goosebumps recalling how I felt that time. I really hope that you can become stronger than before from this difficult period, jiayou! :) And you are invited to our next date, I want to recommend a really romantic and nice place which you can probably bring your loved one next time. :D