music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Friday, November 21, 2008 @ 8:29 PM


always be my baby - david cook



Ok, I koped this from YW's blog because I have nothing much to blog about and I find it quite interesting. :D

The Letter A
Are you available?: HAHA! I'm attached to Clare.
What is your age?: 19
What annoys you?: Being helpless

Letter B
Do you live in a big house?: Quite small
When is your birthday?: 31st August 1989
Who is your best friend?: :)

Letter C
What's your favorite candy?: Gummy bears!
Who's your crush?: Someone
When was the last time you cried?: While watching "不凡的愛"

The Letter D
Do you daydream? I daydream sometimes when I stone
What's your favorite kind of dog?: Japanese Spitz, Shih Tzu, Pomeranian. Almost all dogs!
What day of the week is it?: Friday

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?: Cooked. HAHA.
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: Yep.
What's the easiest thing ever to do?: Breathing.

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?: Yeah
Do you use fly swatters?: ??
Have you ever used a foghorn?: Definitely not.

The Letter G
Do you chew gum?: Yeah, when I get them.
Are you a giver or a taker?: Depends on the situation.
Do you like gummy candies?: Yeah, much better than other candies.

The Letter H
How are you?: still surviving!
What color is your hair?: Blackkkkkk

The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream?: Flavour? Chocolate Chip, Vanilla, Raspberry swirl :D
Have you ever ice skated?: NO!
Do you play an instrument?: Yup.

The Letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean brand?: I don't like jelly beans much.
Do you wear jewelry?: Ear studs.

The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?: Whoever irritates me! :P
Do you want kids?: No, childbirth is painful. T_T
Where did you go for kindergarten?: Blk 180 PAP @ Bukit Batok

The Letter L
Are you laid back?: Very.
Do you lie? Yeaahhhh.

The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie?: 101 damlmatians, house bunny, HSM3.
Do you still watch Disney movies?: Yeah!
Do you like mangos?: Yup. BTW, you spelt "mangoes" wrongly.

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?: No. My son does, Alvin Niche(Nishay) Chua Niap Niap.
What is your real name?: Sim Yee Shian
Whats your favorite number?: 3, 15
Do you prefer night over day?: I like both night and day.

The Letter O
What's your one wish?: To have more wishes. o_o
Are you an only child?: NOOOO, I have a brother and sister.

The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about?: Losing my loved ones
What are your pet peeves?: People writing like that "euu wiill owwaess bb iin moii heeaartxxx" and some others which I am lazy to elaborate on.
What's a personality trait you look for in people?: Friendliness, Funniness, Niceness. Hur.

The Letter Q
What's your favorite quote?: Love sought is good; But given unsought is better. / Friends are people who will always be there when they would rather be somewhere else.
Are you quick to judge people?: Definitely not, I'm not good at judging people until they do something worthy of judging.

The Letter R
Do you think you're always right?: NO. How I wish I do. :P
Are you one to cry?: Yes, I will cry whenever there is something that is too much for me to bear.

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?: TAI YANG SUN!
Do you like snow?: Maybe, if I get the chance to see and feel it.
What's your favorite season?: Autumn

The Letter T
What time is it?: 8.50pm
What time did you wake up?: 9.30pm
When was the last time you slept in a tent?: Last year? When I went to East Coast Park.

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?: Of course la.
Underwear or boxers?: Underwear, my brother likes boxers though.

The Letter V
What's the worst veggie?: Pumpkin (it's a vergetable right?)
Where do you want to go on vacation?: A place with nice windy weather and loads of place to visit

The Letter W
What's your worst habit?: Being lateeeee. I am trying to improve on it though!
Where do you live?: Bukit Panjang, Bukit Panjang, how proudly our school stands amidst the hills. (My secondary school song :D)
What's your worst fear?: Losing my loved ones.

The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray?: Yeah, quite a number of times.
Have you seen the x-games?: I've seen X-Men.
Do you own a xylophone?: Used to own a toy xylophone!

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?: Quite like it. Orange Blue Green Yellow Brown Bronze Black White!
What's one thing you yearn for?: Being able to balance whatever I do.

The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign?: Snake
Do you believe in the zodiac?: Yeah why not?
Favorite zoo animal?: A lot!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lessons passed in a whizz today because I enjoyed myself today! Was laughing throughout lecture and tutorial and lunchtime because there were so many random funny things to laugh over. It was fun today!

I LOVE APPLE CRUMBLE WITH VANILLA ICE-CREAM! Y