music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Friday, October 31, 2008 @ 1:38 AM
What do you get when you mix happy and sad?

I am really tired now, and God knows why I am still blogging at this hour.

Had store meeting today and I was laughing 90% of the time, thanks to Iqmal and Din. HAHA! And i found out that Mizah was not so bad after all, she probably just needs time to open up to people la. We talked about christmas promotions and stuff, and we all got a friggin red shirt for the season! We will look like angbaos with the red shirt on, and transform into a christmas tree when we wear our green apron. Heh.

Anyway, we also celebrated Shamilah's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAMILAH. I know you wouldn't be reading this, but happy birthday. We had a birthday cake and all, and the meeting, which was supposed to end at 9, ended at 10.30pm instead. I reached home at 12am and poor Syidah who is working opening shift tmr probably reached home not too long ago. :(



Bryan was helping us take the photo, so he's not inside. Others missing are Danny and Wang Xin. Fierce manager Evelyn is the one with the apron. LOL. She's so going to kill me if she EVER sees this.

Anyway, moving on to something a little emotional.
My senior, Jiv, from Baracuda/snare drum section just msn-ed me out of the blue. (That's why I gave him a blue font color o_o)


Jiv says (1:19 AM):
SHAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jiv says (1:20 AM):
how are u?

shaine ; says (1:20 AM):
JIVVVVVVVVVVV
haha
doing just fine thank you!
HOW'S BARACUDA NOW?

Jiv says (1:20 AM):
alls good!
kinda like intructor for baracuda at the moment
coz i just graduated
Hey!
Jiv says (1:21 AM):
dont mind me asking.... U aint coming back?

shaine ; says (1:21 AM):
probably not coming back, im juggling work and school now. i miss baracuda though, i'm cca-less already

Jiv says (1:21 AM):
walau

----- some random crap in between -----

Eh ,,, try to come back la
U do know the doors are always open for u anytime
shaine ; says (1:26 AM):
haha yeah thats what ian and eugene told me
even if i DO go back, dont think i can keep up anymore :\
Jiv says (1:27 AM):
well yeah thats true
Jiv says (1:28 AM):
but at least try la
i nvr wanted u to leave u noe
I was gonna make a point to train u myself
but u left
Jiv says (1:34 AM):
ah
well its ur call la
but u can come back whenever u want
try and get ur issues settled first

Wah! Goodness Gracious Me! When I was chatting with him, I was feeling damn sad la. As in, when I decided to leave, it was a point of no return. Even if I were to go back, I cannot keep up not only with the practices, but also with the friendship. Even though I was never really on the same frequency as most of the peeps in Baracuda, I really miss their crap. I miss Ahmad and Ian and Petrina and Bernette and Jiv and Eugene and Shawn and Faiz and Keith and Cheryl and Faz and so many others, but ya, I think it's the point of no return. I pray that they don't come and msn me again, so sad sia. :(