music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Saturday, October 18, 2008 @ 10:30 PM

I AM SICK.
The week passed in the blink of 2 eyes, and we are over and done with for the Discover Business Tourism @ Ngee Ann event. Had to present the same thing over and over again to different groups of secondary school kids, and some of them can't even appreciate what we have done. :(
We had to tear down the pretty strips of paper we had pasted over the ugly BIT Land wall, much to our heartache!

Anyway, I had the inspiration to blog, but I forgot what I wanted to blog about! :\
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED (I used 10 minutes to recall)

Was taking the bus home with Syidah after work just now, and there was this irritating couple who kept singing on the bus! They must have thought it was a mobile K-box, BUT NO. The guy was blasting songs from his handphone and they were singing a duet. OMG. It's quite surprising that I can even tell they are singing because their voices are really.... If they can sing well, I'm fine with it. BUT BLESS MY EARS, the guy was practically screeching, I thank God I am not deaf yet, and thank God everyone on the bus survived the trip.


Anyway, YES I AM SICK. My nose is doing its 2.4KM run and my throat is kinda stuck and all. I want to get well soon! :D


QY.SH.PF.YS.