music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Tuesday, October 7, 2008 @ 3:34 AM
FIRE!!!

A FRIGGIN FIRE JUST BROKE OUT AT THE MULTI-STOREY CARPARK IN MY ESTATE!
Ok, my brother and I heard exploding sounds while we were gaming online. My brother, being very curious, went downstairs and checked it out. AND OOOH MY GOD! I saw how BIG the fire was, and how the flames went right up when another motorbike was engulfed in flames.
Let's hope pictures come out tmr so I can post them up. Loads of people were taking pictures from their homes, from the playground they were standing at, there will definitely be pictures la.

The whole block really woke up, because from my home, I could see people running along the corridors to rescue their cars, and also kaypoh people(like me) who went down to get a closer look. I have never seen SO MANY people gather around the playground before in my 10 years of staying here, and this is probably the first time I have seen some of my neighbours. AND. This was the first time I talked to so many of my 13th floor neighbours at one go. Hahah!

I can't help but think, "poor motorbikes..."

That space where the fire broke out has AT LEAST 40 (or more) motorbikes parked there. So you can imagine how tragedic it is. :( This will probably appear on the news. Stay tuned. =_=