music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Friday, August 1, 2008 @ 2:08 AM
復古風

I have taken a sudden liking to recalling the cartoons which I used to watch when I was young.
HAHAHA. I seriously feel like laughing when I thought of some of em. Like this one: Cow and Chicken!




Hahaha! I think even the intro for this cartoon is super funny, and the cartoon itself, of course matches up to the funny-ness of the introduction. :D

Then there is I.M. Weasel with his extremely "smart" counterpart I.R. Baboon in the cartoon "I Am Weasel"





Let's sing along man!
You don't need pants for a victory dance, cos baboon's better than weasel~ :D Love the red ass. Heh!

Then there was Sheep in the Big City, with its many oxymorons and cheeeem wordplays which I really enjoyed in the past (Don't ask me why :D) I love General Specific and Private Public. Get these oxymorons? If you don't get it(which I think Elaine, if she is ever reading this, would probably not get it), come and ask meeeeeee. Haha! I did try watching the episodes again, and I almost fell asleep. I guess it's too intelligent for me now. My IQ must have dropped 100 ever since I got to know the president of the No-Tempo and Retarded Club. :P YEAH. I love to recall my childhood cartoons, will think of more and come back with another 復古風 Part 2. :)

Anyway, totally moving on to something else, I think that if a guy were to like a girl, he should take the initiative instead of having OTHER GIRLSSS help him. If I were to be the girl, I will look down on you and ask you to go to shaolin temple. You can be my neighbour instead of being my lover. :D If you have no guts to really go and ask, THEN MIGHT AS WELL DON'T. Hope I'm not being harsh or anything here, but.. it's just useful advice from a 旁觀者. AND if you think I'm referring to you(yes you, whoever bothers to read till here), don't be paranoid la, not talking about you. Relac relac!

Ok, enough of blogging! Here are some pictures before I go off. It's 2.18am now and I need to wake up at 6am later. HAHAHA. :D