music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Friday, July 4, 2008 @ 6:59 PM
OH OH OHHHHH.

GUESS WHAT I AM BACK AGAINNNNNNNN.
And this time, I've got something really great to show you.
It's 棒棒堂二軍 : 宅男塾's MV! Hurhurhur. What were you expecting?



There is this dance part at the back which is quite nice, so just check it out if you have the time okay! :D
Then this is the video of 李銓's kuso版 introduction. It's quite funny la, with him trying to speak in English and all. Hahahahaha! 小祿 is so damn funny.



and THIS next video is 小祿's version. LOL.



Yeah......
And Kotex has kindly decided to place an advertisement on my blog.
Introducing the new Kotex SS!
Of all advertisements to kena, but hey, it's better than nothing. Thanks Kotex! XD
I'm a loyal supporter of Kotex leh. (Ok, that was redundant. hahaha)

ANYWAYYYY,
First NE show tmr! I am soooo excited! But I've got something against the uniform.
I can't wait to see fireworks and fighter planes, and tankers and helicopters. And march-past.
Basically, I want to enjoy myself la. Let's pray that there are no difficult people to deal with tomorrow. :)