music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Thursday, July 3, 2008 @ 9:48 PM
Of blood donation and baracuda

I went for blood donation yesterday! Just want to say that I AM FRIGGIN TERRIFIED OF BLOOD AND NEEDLES, but I managed to live through the blood donation. Faster send my pack of blood to save people la, or else next time I don't want to do and donate already. Hahaha.


Went for the blood donation with Ivan, then there were really a lot of people la.

got long queue, and my finger hurts from the blood test. :D

Behind that smile are the cold sweat and trembling hands. :X

Presenting the sibei 欠扁 face of mine

FOR MORE INFORMATION, you can go to Ivan Chong Wei Rong's blog HERE.



The wound was stil bleeding this morning, then had to change my handiplast 2 times so that I won't have to see blood seeping out.



There was the Baracuda performance @ Convention Centre today!
I had fun playing, even though the crowd was basically, dead. Hahaha! Thanks to that group of secondary school peeps who at the very least, clapped along. I know none of you are reading this, but I LOVE YOU LA. :D My right index finger is swollen and has blisters on the side, but I'm still a happy human. The seniors had a performance at the Singapore Flyer @ 7pm, but I was unable to make it because I had to go down to Bishan to collect my NDP pass. I have been travelling to Bishan quite frequently since I signed up to be an usher @ NDP. o_o I hate the long rides on bus no. 52 :(


OK, tomorrow is another busy day!

AND SATURDAY IS THE FIRST NE SHOW. Coolness!