music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Tuesday, July 8, 2008 @ 12:53 AM
Dear God

CCA was quite demoralizing today, because I realized how lousy I am. However, I really want to thank God for all the nice people around me, for the encouragements that I have been given. I want to thank Ahmad especially, because he was the one who constantly gave me encouragements and kept me going when I thought I really cannot take it anymore.

He just chatted with me on MSN, and he told me that when we have free time, he will teach me more techniques! Thanks so much Ahmad, I can't be more grateful! :) We can do it man! :D

WE CAN DO IT WE CAN DO IT!
I am super tired.