music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Tuesday, June 10, 2008 @ 8:59 PM
once again...

Once again, I have loads of things to blog about. I shall try to blog more in detail instead of linking to other people's blogs. :D

YESTERDAY (090608)

I went back to school for my photo-shoot because obviously, the previous shot was not very well-taken. I don't think the shot taken the second time was any better, but aiya, whatever they say lor.

I had 90% of my make-up done by the make-up artist, because I really can never get my make-up past the foundation stage. HAHHA. Amy came in afterwards and said "You all cannot ask the make-up artist to do all the make-up for you huh, must do it yourself then she help you touch up!" AIYA, a bit too late la!

After the photo-shoot, I changed and gobbled down my lunch and set off for Baracuda. BUT, I couldn't find them AT ALL. Worse still, I did not bring my handphone! :( I have been forgetting to bring my handphone quite a number of times these few days.... I gave up looking for Baracuda, and decided to go out with XF and Ned. We went to town! Then we went to Lot One! The cafe that we went to has really great ice-cream and red bean paste! :D It was absolutely delicious, just a bit pocket-damaging. Had great fun, and I want that dress I saw at Cotton On. Next time la hor.

TODAY (100608)



As for today, went to school in the morning to have LAM and PMKT meeting. Ehh, I just know that now we have loads of things to do. After the meetings, we went for lunch together. Went to town again, but this time with a different group of people! Yeah, stars of today are Belinda, Clare and Elaine. We lunched at Carl's Junior and went to jalan jalan around. Saw that dress again at Cotton On PS. Wah seh, in 2 days I have already been to 3 different Cotton On outlets. :O

There were some things shared, and I think if we have problems, we should really share it instead of bottling it up. LET IT ALL OUT, 比較舒服 you know!

This applies when you go to the toilet too. Hahahha.
Ok, here are the photos for today.




Hahahh sibei ugly.



Action City has these freshly-baked stress-relief bread. Hurhur.


And this is THE killer chewing gum. It shocks, literally.

Another sibei ugly funny face. LOL.

Don't need photoshop also can become 天上掉下來的屎(使)

Look alike hor! Same color somemore! :D

Ok la, that's basically all.

TMR got CCA! That means I may not be coming online already.
Then on Thursday, BBT is coming to Singapore! :DDDDDDD AWAYNE! WANGZI! WILLIAM! AO QUAN! XIAO YU! XIAO JIE! :D