music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Thursday, June 12, 2008 @ 9:58 PM
棒棒堂 in Singapore!

棒棒堂is finally here in Singapore, and I went for their autograph session today. I had a really hard time trying to get the tickets because I kept asking around and nobody seemed to have any extra. BUT fortunately, I had this forum friend who was able to spare me a ticket. :D

There were super a lot of people la! OHMYGOODNESS. I bet most of the people there were at least 2 years younger than me, or even more. Kyeraine's sister was just 13. :S So there I was, sitting there alone listening to my MP3 and waited for 6 friggin hours. These 6 hours went to waste, because the people who came later than me easily got the spaces in front when I was queuing for my tickets. LIKE WTF. I was sibei buay song when we were allocated to the second floor where we could not see an fcuking thing because we weren't standing at the edge.

The event shouldn't have been held at the Lunar in the first place. :\

Well, moving on to the good stuff. :D
6棒 is superrrrrrr good-looking! As in, when you see them on TV, they are good-looking, and when you see them in real-life, they are 100000 times more good-looking. Hurhur! Awayne is super cute when he smiles. I shook hands with all of em except 王子! 王子 was concentrating on his signature while the others were just briskly signing away and shaking hands! :( Oh well, at least I got a nice signature of his in return. :D

People Mountain, People Sea~

These placards were made by Channel V themselves. Hahahha.

Once again, a taller version of people mountain, people sea. The previous people mountain, people sea photo was the sitting version.


The blurrest version of Andy哥. He is sibei good-looking also and was very friendly, kept posing for photos. :D very the 搶鏡頭 hahah

OK, now that I am done with updating about today. There is still some stuff from yesterday which I have yet to update. FOR MORE INFORMATION, you can refer to Vanessa's blog at http://monsterfactory-inc.blogspot.com !

Went baking at her house yesterday and came up with loads of overly-colorful butter cookies. It was her mother's new year butter cookies recipe which we referred from! Super nice taste la! And I made initials of my friends, but I ended up eating the cookies first. But you can see the pictures from Vanessa's blog, or you can wait for me to upload(which is quite impossible :D)

Yeah, that's all for today. :D