music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @ 10:05 AM
I'm off for camp!

I'll be going for camp!
Once again, there are a lot of things which I have failed to update about the many exciting things that have taken place in my life since the last time I stepped in here. There was the Heartware Fund-raising Car Wash, then there were the exciting days of just rotting at home, then there was the Baracuda outing to town, then I bought my drumsticks, and finally the town trip with friends yesterday.

Even though I'm really lazy, I have to write about the SUPER cheap bags @ Cotton On Body!
ONLY $5! WOAH. I almost went crazy when I saw such cheap bags, and I bought 2. I am bringing one of the bags for camp today! Hahaha :D

Camp will actually last 4 days and 3 nights, but I have the NDP thingie on Saturday, so I will be going home on the third night. Hurhur, I shall bring panadol just in case I get muscle-ache.
Alright then, I shall be writing till here. Shall/May update about the camp when I get back! :)