|
music profile Create Your Badge i am shaine and i will be 23 coming august 31st. archives January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 June 2012 October 2012 footprints xoxo |
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 @ 11:28 PM
Oh dear. Oh my @#$#%$#^ goodness! I am going crazy because of 1. ATRM e-learning where we have to listen to these pre-recorded stuff and practise them as well. Microsoft Excel sucks. Then we have to play Diner Dash(I don't have any objections to that), and write a 100-word reflections on it(THIS I have objections to). I ended up writing nonsensical stuff on the discussion board (i.e. "I found out that female customers have a shorter tolerance level than the male customers. So I would serve them first even though there is a group of men at the front of the queue." And, this is an accounting module... ) 2. LAM assignment...... At the time I am writing this, I have NOT YET decided on a bloody heritage site. I would rather blog a 10,000 word entry in my blog than write this report. What's more, this thing's deadline is on the first day of our CT. $%$^%^$#%!#$ (Curses and swears) 3. Common test, the ultimate. THE ULTIMATE KILLER of all students, except those muggers and geniuses and clever what-nots. NO MATTER WHAT, I AM GOING TO FINISH THE FIRST 2 DAMN THINGS FIRST. I CAN DO IT! I CAN DOOOOOO IITTTTTT. *Collapses and dies. Hallelujah. |