music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Saturday, April 26, 2008 @ 2:35 PM

Went to AH to get my dentures yesterday. That piece of plastic cost me a few hundred bucks, so I had better get used to wearing it. For those who don't know why the hell I need a piece of plastic in my mouth, you can come and ask me, or search my archives dating all the way back to August 2007. :D

Bus-ed down to Hillview where SummerHill Condo, our barbeque venue, is.
I kinda got lost because I didn't see the friggin' backgate which was right beside a garbage dump. Wah lao, why put the side gate beside the rubbish dump?!?!

Quite a number of people turned up, better than the Centurions BBQ that time la. Hahah.
We were basically wandering around, and I must admit there was a time when I felt a bit lost and left out but fortunately there were my group 2 peeps. And usually I managed to find company after a while, but.... Okay, those were just random ramblings.

GROUP 2(+ shannon BEI and Eunice WQi) PICTURES!


the legendary 千手观音 right before your eyes!


ohmygod. joshua looks really scary in this!

Left together with many other people, and took the bus with Jiao Nicol, Nicole and Cecelia. Hahah, we almost missed the bus la! All because of the ulu location of the bus-stop and the taxi stopped somewhere near the bus-stop which didn't quite allow the bus to go near.

Went down to BPP Mac at 11.30pm to work on the BCOMM executive summary with QY! Hahaha, it was laughter + work which kinda helped make the assignment a teeny more interesting! From this assignment of ours, we can really conclude that we are official 掰王. We managed to 掰 our way through a lot of things! It's really damn crappy la, but we are still quite proud of our piece of art. Heh.

P.S. I want to eat the McGriddles Breakfast! Or Subway's Cold Cut Trio. :D