music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Thursday, March 6, 2008 @ 12:13 AM
woo la la~

Wow! feels like I haven't been updating for a long time even though I just did, on Sunday. :D
Been really enjoying my holiday with books, going out and hanging around online at forums. I completed a book within a day which is quite fast for me, because I usually return a book without even reading it. :P

Went to school to return PY her shirt today, then went to Orchard with her after that.
I've been really craving for a sushi buffet, so i dragged her along. LOL. We went to Heeren to find the whole of the top level closed for renovations, so Sakae Sushi is OUT. Then we went over to Cineleisure to find the buffet stops at 5pm, but we reached at 6plus. So I remembered there was a Sakura International Buffet Restaurant! I recalled KH saying that she wants to eat there the next time. HAHAH. So off we went, and wow! WERE WE FULLLLLLL. I ate till I wanted to puke while PY felt damn stuffed.

To relieve our bloatedness, we went walking. We walked from the restaurant near Cineleisure, to Far East, back to Heeren and continued walking to Plaza Singapura. LOL. We walked one round around town and by the time we reached PS, we were not bloated anymore. COOL MAN. :D
I simply love buffets, especially those with sushi.
And the dory fish is great! The mango pudding(I smuggled one home :D), the marble cheesecake, the sushi, the Cream of Mushroom, the pizza. WAH SEH. But we shouldn't be eating buffets too often, it hurts the wallet. :(

Pictures of the day!
green tea cake, some fried food(wedges and shrimp) and mango pudding

The other table ate more than us. They came at 8.39pm when the buffet ends at 9.30pm.

傻子銓



很好笑的李銓