music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Friday, March 14, 2008 @ 9:22 PM
Been Some Time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LSF! :D



Part of LOG helped LSF celebrate her 19th birthday! Had lunch at Swensen's and went over to WQ's house to watch our rented movie, which happened to be the movie Clare intro-ed to me: Devil who Wears Prada. LOL~ Not bad! :D

Been spending precious time being a 宅女 and all, but it is still well-spent to me. But from tomorrow onwards, I don't think I am going to be so 宅女 anymore! Going back to BP with TB to see band, and probably going somewhere else after that. I hope I don't feel awkward at band tomorrow because I haven't seen the band members for a long time and I probably have not seen the current Sec One peeps. :S

Cruise trip is coming up! Saw the Superstar Virgo at Harbourfront today! WOOOOW~ It looks really majestic and I can't keep myself from staring at it. XD In around a week or so we can go on it already! Cool man~ Let me show you a picture in preparation for the cruise trip. :D

See that? YES~ It's a cruise ship in the background! (Imagine reader's face going =_____=)
Ok, the main point is that I just want to show this idiotic picture of 李銓 because I find it really funny. So funny that I made it as my handphone wallpaper twice(I keep changing handphone wallpapers you see, now it's Arron and GuiGui)

Went out with Clare and QY today and here are some pictures!





We forgot to take the picture of the cakes! Clare had Chocolate Truffle, QY had blueberry cheese and I had Tiramisu. :)

Then we went walking around! Went to PageOne for my Play Magazine, but PageOne didn't have it! :( So we just walked around! Buy me the books stated below please!
1. Totto-Chan
2. PostSecret Book
3. Designs of Gamma-Go

Went walking around and only bought a $2.90 passport cover from Precious Thots! XD It's nice~
QY and Clare each bought one too! ^^ We are already preparing our passports for the cruise trip~ :D



Went home with QY! :D It was a fun day today. Did you know, Bakerzin has already discontinued its' apple strudel! OMGGGG. I only ate it once and they dare to discontinue it! :( Oh well, there is still Ritz apple strudel. ;D

Results were also out today! Not bad, considering the fact that I just want to pass! Ya, thank goodness! :) On to year 2!

Finally, before I end off, a song which I heard over the radio today and really liked.: Stop and Stare by One Republic!



Good-bye!