music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Monday, February 25, 2008 @ 2:02 PM
speculators outing!

Happy belated birthday to Chin XW!
We had our long-awaited Speculators outing FINALLY! And the birthday girl wanted to eat at Mayim, which I have not even thought of trying before. The la mian there is nice! Just that I ordered the wrong stuff. Being the cannot-take-spicy-food kind of person that I am, I ordered Dan-Dan Mian which is sibei spicy(for me at least), and I almost choked to death. LOL.

JS brought some goodies from Korea! I really want to go Korea lor, next time go Korea shall stay over at JS's house without her permission. :X She is just back in Singapore to get the A's results before she flies back to Korea again, Eun Kyung too! Then the rest are also getting along well, XW working, C rotting at home and G having school. Our next outing will not be long! THIS SATURDAY AT B&J @ THE SG ZOO. :D LOL. It will be G's birthday! Not sure whether we are actually going into the zoo, if we are, then Speculators will have gone to the zoo BEFORE TR02! o____o TR02 have not had any class outings yet, speaking of which.

Anyway, met QY just now for lunch and she passed me the MAEC notes to help me for my retest! THANKS SO MUCH QY! Your help is much appreciated, now I don't have to worry so much about failing. MAEC is really my phobia because I once got a C. :( Thanks once again! And for the bargain too, hehe! xD

Alright then, tmr I will know of my exam timetable, hope I can get the bloody paper over with! :D

5 out of 8 Speculators! The other 3 are.. one lives too far, the other 不見蹤影 and the last one has to look after her younger brother because he is sick. :( XM! I very long never see you already lor, and you say you need to look after your younger brother on a Sunday?!