music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Tuesday, February 5, 2008 @ 10:41 PM
HEH.

We did NOT watch "Sweeney Todd" in the end because dearest xiao di had to go off at 5pm and he met us only at 3pm. SO, had late lunch at Cine Pastamania then walked over to Heeren's to take neoprints! Hahhaha that was the only solution to spend 1 plus hours without spending too much money! We had loads of fun decorating the neoprints. I definitely had fun making weird and funny faces for each shot. The outcome was not as ugly as I thought it would be. HEH.

Erm, I just painted my nails 2-coloured again! left hand: light-blue and right hand: black. Oh dear, I just realised I have black both on my right feet and right hand. Hahahh. :D I am looking forward to CNY! Just looking forward to CNY and not any day after that. :S Exams are coming! OH MY ADGDFGSDFH. Okay, later we are going to 辦年貨~~ YAY. We are going to squeeze with the crowd! :D

/EDIT
Back from 辦年貨-ing! Wow, we really squeezed with the crowd. Bought stuff and walked home happy. Now we are cooking cup noodles to eat. I can smell it already! Chilli Crab here I come!!