music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Monday, February 4, 2008 @ 11:23 PM
AHH!

After my "$10,000 shopping trip", I am here again!
I am going out with my long-lost friends TMR! We are going to watch "Sweeney Todd", the movie with gore and blood. LOL. When I read up the story on Wikipedia, I had gooesbumps! Because I am AFRAID OF BLOOD.

Lai lai, show you a picture of Sweeney Todd, who is Johnny Depp. Heh heh.

Went out with QY and Clare today to Bugis. Erm, the place was not as crowded in the morning which was GOOD! After shopping, we went to eat Yoshinoya! HURRAY for cheap student meals! :D Anyway, Clare went home earlier. I FINALLY SAW TANNY! OMG. Hahah alright, no need for sucha big reaction.
QY's siblings came then they had pastamania before we went squeezing shopping at Bugis Village. We walked around and I guess my legs were really about to break. I kept saying that I wanted a wheechair, because well, my legs were breaking. OH WELL, many people "tsk" me when I had to squeeze past them in the cramped walkways of Bugis Village. This totally irritated me because they should have gone there expecting to be squeezing among the crowd please. Don't want to squeeze with people then go to some ulu shopping mall lah.

QY's dad came to drive us home and we were high! Hahahh. AMIGO!
:)