music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


profile

Yeeshian Sim's Profile
Yeeshian Sim's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge


i am shaine
and i will be 23
coming august 31st.




archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
June 2012
October 2012






footprints

xoxo




Saturday, January 26, 2008 @ 12:01 AM
he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

HELLO I am finally back to update!
Life has been amazingly uninteresting lately, but nonetheless friends make life all worthwhile. Got the PSP craze lately! I really really want a PSP right now, so I hope I find $300 on the floor tmr. HAHHA fat hope. Meanwhile, I shall make do with Ashton's or Qiuyan's sister's PSP! YAY!

I tried a hip-hop style in school this week because I bought this cap which I really like. I adapted my style according to the cap :\ The black cap has a caption that goes "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" and Clare has cleverly shortened it to "WTFIGO" and it comes with the reply "NFIGO". :D I didn't dare wear the cap during Mrs Ng's MAEC tutorial and Ms Ng lecture because they will probably question me since I dunno what the fuck is going on. Yah, one of the most interesting thing in my life has to be my cap.

Went to elaine's house to play also! I like her house alot! Parquet flooring, blue bedroom, nice ceiling! I also want a blue painted bedroom! With a nice ceiling! We played fortune-telling at her house, then went home only at around 7pm plus. :D Next time I shall go crash her house if I were to go to my grandmother's. HAHAH. That is if I remember the address. :\

Oh, another interesting thing! Someone keeps picking a fight with me and I am so irritated with it I am considering removing the fighters' club application. I only like to support. HUR.